The Growth Alliance is a partnership of the Chamber of Commerce, the Main Street Association and West Point/Clay County Tourism.
The Growth Alliance will provide leadership in all aspects of community and economic development for West Point and Clay County, through enhancements to quality of life and job creation, retention and expansion.
The Growth Alliance is the organization in our county where leaders at all levels, both public and private, elected and appointed, come together to formulate ideas and strategies to ensure the continued growth of West Point and Clay County. The Growth Alliance serves as a catalyst to implement positive, productive changes through a teamwork approach.
• Advertising of your special event in Downtown & ARound Town emails, as well as on social media and various other media publications.
• Website presence on www.westpointms.org and www.westpointlife.com
• Facade grants for business improvement projects
• Resource and referrals
• Ribbon cutting and grand opening event promotions
• West Point pens, pencils, notepads, promotional items and PAF trash boxes for your event
• Select invitations to Regional Business After Hours
• Contributing to the overall quality of life that has a positive effect on local business, education and civic and family life
• Volunteer opportunities (for service hour requirements)
• Individual – $50
• Non – Profit – Churches, Civic Groups – $100
• Small Business Level – Small, locally owned business – $200
• General Business – $375
• Corporation/Franchise Member – $50
• Utilities Member – $1,0000
• Prairie Arts Festival Sponsor Member – $2,500